Understanding and Supporting Children’s Behaviour Training for Out of School Providers
This training will cover:
1. Legislation affecting Child care settings
2. Consider how age/ developmental needs affect the management of behaviour
3. Consider impact of early attachment / family factors
4. Importance of communication
5. How to monitor /analyse behaviour
6. Strategies to promote positive behaviours
Behaviour management training for out of school (breakfast, after and holiday) managers and staff. The course covers Legislation, SEND code of practice, understanding behaviour, understanding behaviour triggers, attachment and communication.
understanding the reasons and triggers for certain child behaviour and practical tools for managing and responding to the behaviour
Max.1 delegate per school/setting
This training is free to attend
*Refreshments will be provided
For training & booking queries, please contact Temi - EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk or call 020 8496 2909.