News in Brief
- Consultation on the Design Charter for schools
- Asbestos Surveys in Maintained and Voluntary Aided schools
- Careers Service update: a comprehensive picture of careers work in English schools
- Making Best Use of Teaching Assistants
- Upcoming Educational Psychology training for schools & settings in Waltham Forest - book your places now!
- Introduction to Early Help E-learning training for staff in schools & settings in Waltham Forest
- Safeguarding in Settings bulletin - October 2017
- Cold Weather Plan for London Borough of Waltham Forest November 2017
- School Effectiveness Service KS1 and KS2 Assessment CPD courses 2017/2018 - book now!
- Waltham Forest Music Service Autumn Term News
School Effectiveness Service KS1 and KS2 Assessment CPD courses 2017/2018 - book now!
See the dates of the Assessment CPD courses for 2017/18.
Consultation on the Design Charter for schools
The closing date for the consultation is Friday 23 March by 5.00pm
EY settings - please display this poster for parents about applying for a Reception place for 2018
The Reception entry brochure is available for download on the Waltham Forest Council website, together with information on how parents can apply for a reception place for September 2018.
BACK OUR BID to be London's Borough of Culture
With less than eight weeks to go until Waltham Forest formally submits its bid to be London's first ever Borough of Culture, the Bid team are working flat out to showcase our vibrant community to the judging panel, the rest of the City and the world.
Schools’ Activity Pack and Competition - London Borough of Culture
The Forest of Culture is a resource for schools specially created to support the Waltham Forest bid to become London's first borough of culture.
Free food waste collection service for Waltham Forest schools
After last year's successful food waste collection trial, Waltham Forest Council is now opening up the free service to all schools in the Borough.
Everything you need to know about The Hub
Watch our step by step video guides that explain more about The Hub, why it was set up, who it is for and how to use its features.
Annual Training Programme for Waltham Forest School Governors 2017-18
This programme has been designed to ensure all school governors and trustees, regardless of the type of school, have access to relevant training and development opportunities to enable them to carry out their duties effectively.