News in Brief
- Careers – London Enterprise Adviser Network
- FEEE Contract Compliance Reports – are you compliant?
- FREE Walk to School Week Resource for Primary Schools
- Muddy Puddle Sponsored Walk - Saturday 13th May 2017, 10am-2pm
- Are parents/carers starting to enquire about 30 hours FEEE? Do you have the answers?
- Call Out for Singers and Performers: Waltham Forest Parks Festival
- FFT Aspire training, webinars and briefing
- Foundation Degree Open Evening - Tuesday 23rd May 2017, 4.00pm-5.30pm
- Stand Up! Education against Discrimination - free workshops for 14-17 year old students
- 'Analyse School Performance’ (ASP) is replacing RAISEonline
Are parents/carers starting to enquire about 30 hours FEEE? Do you have the answers?
The Government 30 hours FEEE online eligibility checking service is now live. To assist providers in understanding the offer the DfE published the Early years entitlements: operational guidance for local authorities and providers on 21st April 2017.
'Section 11' Safeguarding Audit for Schools - new online tool
This year the Section 11/Section 175 audits are being conducted using a secure web based audit tool. This tool will enable you to have a year round live action plan that can be updated as and when convenient to you once the initial audit is completed.
FFT Aspire training, webinars and briefing
The latest Fischer Family Trust (FFT) training course, webinar and briefing information.
FREE Walk to School Week Resource for Primary Schools
We have decided to run this scheme in line with the National Walk to School Week, Monday 15th to Friday 19th May 2017. Let us know by Friday 5th May 2017 if you want your school to participate.
FAO Early Years PVI settings - upcoming training on completing the EYFS Profile
If you have Reception-aged children in your setting (these are funded children who will be 5 years old between May and August 2017), the EYFS Profile will need to be completed.
Cycling is my Goal - 5 week programme to improve cycling confidence!
Leyton Orient Trust are running a new project for families entitled 'Cycling is my Goal'. It's free and supports families to improve their confidence to cycle on the roads. Please promote this initiative with the parents that you work with.
All Talk Communication Project Training Dates - Summer 2017
The All Talk team are pleased to announce some additional training dates for the Summer Term. Book now for the chance to attend one of their exciting courses.
Condition Data Collection Programme - Waltham Forest schools to be surveyed
The EFA has now publicised the first tranche of schools to be surveyed as part of their nationwide programme. The EFA's Surveyors are proposing to undertake these surveys between March 2017 and September 2017 and will contact schools direct.