News in Brief
- Asbestos Surveys in Maintained and Voluntary Aided schools
- Careers Service update: a comprehensive picture of careers work in English schools
- Making Best Use of Teaching Assistants
- Upcoming Educational Psychology training for schools & settings in Waltham Forest - book your places now!
- Introduction to Early Help E-learning training for staff in schools & settings in Waltham Forest
- Safeguarding in Settings bulletin - October 2017
- Cold Weather Plan for London Borough of Waltham Forest November 2017
- School Effectiveness Service KS1 and KS2 Assessment CPD courses 2017/2018 - book now!
- SENDsuccess: Comic Strip Conversation workshop - Friday 17th November, 1.30-3.00pm
- Waltham Forest Music Service Autumn Term News
School Effectiveness Service KS1 and KS2 Assessment CPD courses 2017/2018 - book now!
See the dates of the Assessment CPD courses for 2017/18.
Early Years Hubs - request for proposals
The deadline for applications is 17:00 on Friday 10th November 2017.
Consultation on School budgets 2018-19 - respond by Thursday 23rd November 2017, 5.00pm
Please respond to our short consultation on School budgets for 2018-19. Closes on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 5.00pm.
BACK OUR BID to be London's Borough of Culture
With less than eight weeks to go until Waltham Forest formally submits its bid to be London's first ever Borough of Culture, the Bid team are working flat out to showcase our vibrant community to the judging panel, the rest of the City and the world.
Schools’ Activity Pack and Competition - London Borough of Culture
The Forest of Culture is a resource for schools specially created to support the Waltham Forest bid to become London's first borough of culture.
Get nominating for the Love Your Borough Awards 2018
The closing date for nominations is 8 January 2018 at 12 noon.
EY settings - please display this poster for parents about applying for a Reception place for 2018
The Reception entry brochure is available for download on the Waltham Forest Council website, together with information on how parents can apply for a reception place for September 2018.
Action required by WF Schools - please complete your H&S Annual Report for the academic year 2016-2017
Please complete your H&S Annual Report for the academic year 2016-2017 and return it to the Health and Safety team by 31st December 2017.