News in Brief
- Invitation to apply for match funding 2017/18
- Neglect Conference - Bitesize guides and presentations
- Post-February half term update from the Early Years Teaching, Learning and Assessment team
- Upcoming Schools DSL Forum - Thursday 9th March, 4.00pm-6.00pm
- 2017/18 Traded Services available now
- All Talk Project - book your setting visit today!
- Future of RAISEonline
- Operation Encompass - we need schools to get involved!
- Upcoming Childcare and Teaching Assistant courses
- Register for a free account on The Hub!
All Talk Project - book your setting visit today!
We are now 3 months into the All Talk Project and have visited over 30 settings! If you haven’t had a visit from one of our therapists, contact us now at email@example.com to find out how we can support you.
Briefing note for SBMs - static vehicles for use as play or resource areas in schools
Schools should consider and understand the true cost implications of using static vehicles as play or resource areas in their school.
Free cycle training lessons for your students aged seven or over
Our cycle training is for anyone living, working and studying in the borough aged seven or over, and it's free.
How safe are the children in your school?
Come to one of our complimentary workshops to evaluate the effectiveness of your Critical Incident Plan.
National Funding Formula Consultation - Phase Two
The DfE is seeking views on the detailed design of the schools national funding formula. This consultation closes at 22 March 2017 5:00pm. The Key for School Leaders has created a summary article on this which you may find useful.
WF Online Customer User Guides
The WF Traded Services team have created two new customer user guides, to help you book training and purchase services via WF Online.