News in Brief
- Free support and resources for year 5 and 6 primary science from BBC Terrific Scientific
- Free upcoming training from LBWF's Outreach Service, SENDsuccess
- Supporting pupils after yesterday's terrorist attack
- End of March update from the Early Years Teaching, Learning and Assessment team
- Safeguarding revisions to the new EYFS 2017
- All Talk Project - workshop feedback
- Changes to Stop Smoking Service
- The Hospital and Home Teaching Service have 100 A1/A2 posters of artworks to give away - first come, first served
- Upcoming events at Vestry House Museum and the William Morris Gallery
- Updated HR policies and forms for schools
FAO Headteachers: upcoming ESG service review workshops and an online survey to complete by 31st March
Head teachers are invited to four sessions where the LA will present and discuss different potential service offers for future provision to schools. We would also like Heads to complete an online survey about the ESG service review by 31st March.
Operation Encompass - we need schools to get involved!
Waltham Forest Council in partnership with Waltham Forest Police, are requesting the participation of primary & secondary schools in Operation Encompass, to support and strengthen our early help offer to children affected by family violence.
All Talk Project - book your setting visit today!
We are now 3 months into the All Talk Project and have visited over 30 settings! If you haven’t had a visit from one of our therapists, contact us now at email@example.com to find out how we can support you.
Find out about the new 30 hours free childcare entitlement
Information for providers to prepare for the roll out of the 30 hours FEEE offer.
Are you ready for Tax-Free Childcare?
Tax-Free Childcare will be rolled out to parents from early 2017 but it is important that you as a provider sign up as soon as possible to be ready for the scheme's launch. You can find more information on the scheme by visiting Gov.uk.
Free Support to schools to reduce homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying
ELOP is in a position to offer free support to schools to reduce the incidence of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying. Register your interest by completing a short online survey about the needs of your school.
Improvements to The Hub
We have made a few changes to The Hub recently, including a number of changes to the look of the home page. We hope you like it. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any feedback about the site or suggestions for improvements.
WF Online Customer User Guides
The WF Traded Services team have created two new customer user guides, to help you book training and purchase services via WF Online.