Radicalisation and Fundamentalism
Increase your school/ college’s capacity to support individuals through understanding the Local Authority’s safeguarding procedures and resources for schools.
Prevent- Safeguarding Against Radicalisation:
This session is an interactive, 90-minute training, covering the Prevent duty as a safeguarding mechanism within education settings. The training looks at how schools meet the statutory Prevent duty, covering vulnerabilities, indicators of concern and formal referral processes. In a school/ college setting we feel this applicable to all staff.
• Gain an understanding of the Prevent Duty and your role within it
• Develop your existing expertise and professional judgement to recognise individuals who may be vulnerable to radicalisation
• Receive a clear picture of the risks and threats both nationally and at a local level
• Develop knowledge and confidence to address grievances and misconceptions
• Gain a raised awareness of the key issues and how these can be tackled in a proactive and reactive manner where necessary
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org