*Problem Solving Outdoors for the EYFS for PVIs/Schools*
Using different outdoor environments as a context for developing thinking skills, imagination and creativity
What will the course cover?
- using different outdoor environments as a context for developing thinking skills.
- the use of natural materials to enhance outdoor learning.
- developing imagination and creativity.
- active problem solving.
- the benefits of and need for risk taking.
What are the planned outcomes for the delegate?
- To broaden and deepen understanding of effective outdoor learning experiences for children.
- To help participants make the most of their local area as a place for learning.
- To demonstrate a range of all-weather activities which can be easily set up using low cost, scrap or natural materials that enable open-ended play outdoors.
The presentation used for this training course is available to download from this page if you are logged-in on The Hub or WF Online.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Kerry Rolison at email@example.com or phone 020 8508 0611 or Elisha Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07773 046322. For general booking queries and information, please contact Howard Gladwin at email@example.com or phone 020 8496 5126.