*Observation, Assessment and Planning for PVIs/Schools*
This training session is part of the Early Years Teaching and Learning Training Framework and Prospects Services Ltd will be leading the session on improving your understanding of the principles and purposes of observation, assessment and planning in the EYFS.
The course will:
- Provide practitioners with opportunities to practice using a range of effective observation methods.
- Explore ways of setting up enabling environments that support child initiated and adult learning.
- Support practitioners in using children’s interests and next steps as the starting points for purposeful planning.
- Explore ways of involving parents and children in the observation, assessment and planning process.
- Support practitioners in how to evaluate children’s progress and use this information to improve outcomes.
Practitioners will feel confident in understanding and using the principles and purposes of observation, assessment and planning in the EYFS.
The presentation used for this training course is available to download from this page if you are logged-in on The Hub or WF Online.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Elisha Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07773 046322 or Heather Rick at email@example.com or phone 07989 454511. For general booking queries and information, please contact Howard Gladwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8496 5126.