Mental Health First Aid Training (2 Days)
- The course will explore how an individual's needs can change
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problems
- How to help someone who's dealing with a mental health issue
Mental Health First Aid teaches staff how to spot signs and symptoms of common mental health issues, provide non-judgemental support and reassurance. The programme focuses on Primary Children’s Mental Health. Trainers will also touch on Mental Health support for staff and parents.
- Be mindful of their own wellbeing.
- Recognise the symptoms of mental ill-health
- Guide the person towards appropriate professional help
To book please contact Leann Valiquette via email email@example.com OR book online https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/st-marys-teaching-school-16658733531
Price is £200 for schools
£150 for St Mary's Teaching School Alliance Members