Meeting the needs of disadvantaged children in the EYFS
• Meeting the needs of children
• Impacts of provisions for children
• Expert advice on how you can support your ‘disadvantaged’ children to make good progress.
• Development of an action plan/proposal and rationale to use your EYPP funding
• Use of research based practice – including Education Endowment Foundation
Lisa Clarke - Head Teacher of Comet Nursery - will lead us through the use of EYPP funding; Ofsted expectations for disadvantaged children; and support the develop of your own EYPP action plans.
• Have arrangements in place to identify and support children with SEND
• Make information available to parents about how the setting supports children with SEND
• Involve parents in identifying needs, deciding outcomes, planning provision and seeking expertise
• Review children’s progress and share a summary with parents