To develop an understanding of how the role of link governor can act as a link between the school and the LA to inform the governing body on available training opportunities, information about specific subjects and/or curriculum areas and topical developments within school governance.
• Clarify governor’s responsibilities
• Advise on how to meet staff with curriculum/subject area responsibilities
• Ensure that governors ask the right questions
• Provide guidance on policy development in relation to governor visits and protocol
• Prepare governors for Ofsted inspection
Governors will learn about:
Their roles and responsibilities
Asking the right questions
Preparing for Inspection
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone or email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: email@example.com