Head Teachers' Performance Management / Appraisal
Governors will be able to prepare and plan for effective performance management of their head teacher or principal.
This session will provide an overview of governors’ responsibilities:
• Examine the principles and requirements of head teacher appraisal.
• Understand the process of annual appraisal and performance management.
• Understand the role of governors and the external Advisor.
• Consider how objectives contribute to school improvement.
• Understand the role of the head teacher standards.
• Take account of any new pay policy implications.
Effective appraisal and target setting will help governors to hold the leadership to account and to set objectives which contribute to school improvement.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone or email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org