General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To outline how General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statutory responsibilities relate to Schools.
• What Governors need to know.
• What questions they should be asking.
• What is the governor’s role in compliance.
• To develop a better understanding of the key principles of GDPR.
• To consider the implications of the legislation for schools and governors.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Governor Services on 020 8496 6351.