Finance – An introduction to school finance for governors.
This course is designed to introduce governors to school finances
To introduce governors to their key financial responsibilities.
• How school funding is allocated
• The role of School’s Forum
• Pupil premium grant; review and evaluation
• Governors financial responsibilities
• The basics of budget setting
• Budget monitoring and evaluation
To increase awareness among school governors of their financial responsibilities and how they can carry them out.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone or email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org