A dynamic, synthetic phonics training course with a look at ways to integrate phonics into the environment. Discussion around the right pitch and pace and what early phonics looks like.
• Watch LIVE teaching demonstrations.
• Inspirational ideas to take away.
• Learn the different programmes to choose from
How to teach and use phonics in Nursery. Learn to teach the right level of phonics, how to pronounce the sounds and see a live phonics session.
• Understand the purpose and process of teaching Nursery phonics effectively.
• Identify what great phonics teaching and learning looks like.
• Recognise the fundamental importance of key subject knowledge.
• Be able to deliver active and engaging phonics sessions – for high impact.
• Analyse learning and be able to plan for ‘next steps’ in phonic development
Maximum of 1 delegate per school/setting. Refreshments will be provided
There is a booking fee of £10per delegate.
For general booking queries and information, please contact EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk or phone 020 8496 2909