*Aiming High (Self-Evaluation) for Childminders*
This training session is part of the Early Years Teaching and Learning Training Framework and Penny Cartwright (EYFS Consultant) will be leading the session on how to develop effective self-evaluation to improve children’s outcomes.
Aims and objectives - During this session, participants will have opportunities to:
- reflect on the purposes of self-evaluation and how it can be used to impact on children’s learning and development.
- consider how to develop rigorous and effective systems for self-evaluation.
- develop an understanding of Ofsted expectations around self-evaluation and improving quality.
- discuss a range of manageable and practical methods and tools to support ongoing quality improvement.
- reflect on their current systems for self-evaluation and how these can be developed further.
Practitioners will be able to develop effective self-evaluation to improve children’s outcomes.
The presentation used for this training course is available to download from this page if you are logged-in on The Hub or WF Online.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Elisha Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07773 046322 or Heather Rick at email@example.com or phone 07989 454511. For general booking queries and information, please contact Howard Gladwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8496 5126.