Waltham Forest NQT Residential Conference
• Review and analysis of current teaching and classroom practice
• Behaviour for Learning and Differentiation explored and strategies shared
• Coaching as an essential part of collaborative problem solving
• Action based research and Lesson Study strategies engaged with to promote further progress against the Teachers’ Standards
• Opportunities to network and share practice with experienced colleagues from across the borough
• Leadership opportunities explored
• Working with data
This course is an opportunity to work collaboratively with other NQTs and experienced colleagues to review progress on the NQT journey and inject fresh input and ideas into teaching and learning. Collaborative problem solving, coaching skills and looking to leadership are firmly rooted in the programme as NQTs move on to their final assessments and next steps.
Clear next steps and how to overcome barriers in teaching and professional practice for the remainder of the induction year and beyond.
A plethora of strategies and useful practical activities, resources and tips to use immediately within the classroom.