Safeguarding, Child Protection and Managing Allegations against Staff - for volunteers, community, faith & sports settings
A safeguarding course for those who work with children in the borough in a paid or unpaid capacity.
The course aims to assist those working with children and young people to identify problems and to know how to report concerns about children, or worries about the suitability of staff working with children.
If you work with children in a paid or unpaid capacity and work on behalf of a community, faith or sports organization, you must undertake regular safeguarding training.
This session will help you:
• know how to recognise and report concerns regarding children and young people
• know how to report concerns about other adults working with children
This course will give participants a clear understanding of:
* indicators of abuse and impact on children
* legislative framework for safeguarding children
* thresholds for intervention - early help, children in need, child protection, and allegations against adults
* safe practice and procedures to prevent concerns escalating
* clear reporting and referral practices in the setting
Please book via traded services