Radicalisation and Fundamentalism
This stands for Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent. It is a 1½ hour interactive, DVD and presentation-based workshop intended for anyone who has little knowledge of the Prevent agenda but who works in communities with potentially vulnerable individuals. In a school/ college setting we feel this applicable to all staff.
Increase your school/ college’s capacity to support individuals and the Local Authorities safeguarding procedures.
The aims of the workshop are to:
• Gain an understanding of the Prevent agenda and new Duty and your role within it
• Develop your existing expertise and professional judgement to recognise individuals who may be vulnerable to radicalisation
• Receive a clear picture of the risks and threats both nationally and at a local level
• Develop knowledge and confidence to address grievances and misconceptions.
• Gain a raised awareness of the key issues and how these can be tackled
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone or email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: email@example.com