Finance - An Update on the National Funding Formula (NFF) and Budget Preparation
This is a one off session looking at the recent changes to the Dedicated Schools Grant funding arrangements.
To present and discuss the two consultations from the Department of Education and the response from London Borough of Waltham Forest.
• The principles that underpin the formula
• The building blocks that will be used to construct the formula
• The factors that will be included in the formula
• How the DfE proposes to balance different factors in the NFF
• The impact of the formula on funding for individual areas and schools
To increase awareness among school governors on the government’s future school’s funding arrangement and its likely impact to schools.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone or email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Governor Services on 020 8496 6351.