Outdoor Learning *INVITE ONLY*
• consider how the outdoor learning environment supports the developmental stages and typical behaviours of two year olds
• explore ideas and resources to develop high quality outdoor learning environments through practical activities
• build on the natural and built environment to extend children’s interests and ideas
• reflect on their current practice, identify current strengths and areas for development
This session will support practitioners working with two year olds in settings and schools to develop an understanding of how the outdoor environment and learning, throughout the year, support language development and has a positive impact on two year olds well-being and development.
By the end of the session practitioners will have:
• developed an understanding of the key elements that support challenging outdoor play and child development
• explored low cost / no cost resources to enhance the outdoor environment
• explored a wealth of ideas on how to develop an effective outdoor provision that meets the needs of two year olds
• considered strategies to support language development in the outside environment
• reflected on their own practice, identified strengths and areas for further development
For all Booking and Training Queries, please contact - EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk or call 02084962909
Refreshments will be provided.
This is an INVITE ONLY training session for Practitioners working with 2YO.