Ofsted - Whats New
To provide practical guidance for governors when preparing for inspection.
This one-hour session will:
• Raise awareness of the role of governors in the inspection process
• Enable governors to prepare for inspection
• Identify some questions inspectors may ask
• Provide Updates since November 2017
• Understand the inspection process and how they can strongly influence the final outcome
• Understand what they need to have in place, how to present evidence and link it to questions they may be asked when meeting inspectors
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Governor Services on 020 8496 6351.