*Observation, Assessment, Planning & Tracking*
This training session is part of the Early Years Teaching and Learning Training Framework and Penny Cartwright (EYFS Consultant) will be leading the session on developing Practitioners' understanding of the assessment requirements and what this looks like in practice.
This session will provide participants with an opportunity to explore the following:
• Consider the range of information to be collected, to support assessments and how this can be organized.
• Understand the importance of observation and what makes an effective observation.
• Develop ways to involve parents and children in contributing to assessments.
• How to track children’s progress, individually and by cohort.
• How to analyse observations and tracking information and to use this to identify next steps in children’s learning and consider how to support transition.
• explore how to analyse observations and tracking information and to use this to identify next steps in children’s learning and consider how to support transition
Participants will have developed their understanding of the assessment requirements and what this looks like in practice.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Elisha Brett at email@example.com or phone 07773 046322 or Heather Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07989 454511.
For general booking queries and information, please contact Temi Elusope at email@example.com or phone 020 8496 2909.