The New Pupil Register system on the Early Years Provider Hub & Early Years Pupil Premium
This workshop will aim to cover:
• Early Years Provider HUB
• The New 2 YO Eligibility Checker
• Advantages of using Pupil Register and many more
This is a workshop session which will provide information and guidance on The new Pupil Register system on the EY Provider Hub for establishing eligibility and validating codes for 2YO’s, 30hrs & EYPP to enable settings to deliver a high quality Early Years provision. It will also provide opportunities for professionals to pick up best practice business processes from across EY sectors.
At the end of the workshop, we aim that settings will
• Be able to use the pupil register to deliver a high quality Early Years provision.
• Be able to pick up best practice business processes from across EY sectors.
• Have a greater understanding of FEEE funding
Maximum of 1 delegate per setting
This Workshop is free to attend
• Refreshments will be provided
For general booking queries and information, please contact Temilade Adeniji at FEEEprovision@walthamforest.gov.uk or phone 020 8496 2909