Marketing your School & Maximising Donations' workshop
This informative full day session will teach you how to identify and segment your supporters into those making time and financial contributions. Once completed, you will have the confidence to effectively market your Income Generation activities using marketing tools like social media. Voluntary donations to your school can be uplifted by 25% when you claim Gift Aid. You will be taught which voluntary donations are eligible for Gift Aid, how to administrate those donations and how to use our Gift Aid declaration templates for all past, present and future donations to secure your
Aims and Objectives:
- Knowledge about what supporters want in return for their time and financial donations.
- How to build a database of supporters; categorizing each of their profiles to ensure you have the correct Income Generation activities and how to use low cost marketing techniques to make a big impact.
- How to effectively promote your school projects to the community and increase engagement
- The ability to submit a Gift Aid claim to HMRC.
- How to identify what voluntary funded items are eligible; what donor records must be maintained;
- How to stay within the boundaries of ethical donations and establish a recurring donation scheme that funds future projects.
This training is open to all schools at £70 per delegate, with lunch and refreshments provided. Those who attended the 'Introduction to income generation and the art of successful bid writing' session earlier in the year are offered a £5 discount per delegate.
To obtain this low delegate price there must be at least 15 paying delegates. To reserve your place, please complete the attached booking form and return by 24th April (you will be invoiced soon after). The school will be unable to offer any refunds or cancellations, although attendees are able to send someone else in their place. Please note: If we do not get the number we will be unable to offer this training.
Should you have any queries, specific dietary requirement or require a parking permit, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 509 6182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org