Live Childminder Webinar
Get additional help and support from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) with this free webinar.
As a self-employed childminder there are likely to be a number of things that you are unclear about with regards to your tax return to HMRC such as:
• How you register if you are trading under a business name and not your name
• What you need to do if you start to employ an assistant
• The deadline dates for submission of your tax returns
• What National Insurance you’ll pay
• How to keep records and budget for your first tax bill
• What kind of business expenses you can claim for
• How to claim tax relief when buying or improving things, for example, vehicles or equipment that you buy to keep in your business
The Digital Education Team at HM Revenue and Customs is offering free online educational support for childminders to answer these questions for you.
The date for their next live webinar for childminders, including a question and answer session, is Wednesday 9th November at 7pm-8pm.
Here is the link to enable you to register for this event:
Please click on this link, then it will ask you to enter your name and email address and then by clicking on the 'register' button you will be good to go. You will receive an email nearer the time reminding you to join the live webinar, all you then have to do is click on the link 5 minutes before the start time, sit back, listen and enjoy.