*Literacy Outdoors for the EYFS for PVIs/Schools*
Using different outdoor environments as a context for developing thinking skills, imagination and creativity
What will the course cover?
• using different outdoor environments as a context for developing thinking skills.
• the use of natural materials to enhance outdoor learning.
• developing imagination and creativity.
• active problem solving.
• the benefits of and need for risk taking.
What are the planned outcomes for the delegate?
• To broaden and deepen understanding of effective outdoor learning experiences for children.
• To help participants make the most of their local area as a place for learning.
• To demonstrate a range of all-weather activities which can be easily set up using low cost, scrap or natural materials that enable open-ended play outdoors.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Kerry Rolison at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8508 0611 or Elisha Brett at email@example.com or phone 07773 046322.
For general booking queries and information, please contact Howard Gladwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8496 5126.