KS1 Securing judgement in reading, writing and mathematics – One day event
This is a one-day event for Year 2 teachers and subject leaders across Waltham Forest Schools.
This event will enable teachers to consider their judgements of pupil attainment and to check whether it is in line with the expectations of the Teacher Assessment Frameworks.
Delegates will have the opportunity to present their evidence, hear from other teachers, discuss their findings, and consider implications for pedagogy and planning.
Delegates are asked to bring the following evidence to the training:
• Current workbooks for literacy and mathematics
• Work from across the curriculum where children have had the opportunity to demonstrate what they have been taught in literacy and mathematics
• Reading logs, journals, reading reviews, guided reading evidence
• Teachers notes of attainment e.g. in phonics
• Other evidence e.g. photographs etc
• Teacher Assessment Framework document
Refreshments will be provided at the training. Lunch will NOT be provided
Cancellation: If a place is confirmed but the attendee is unable to attend, a minimum of five working days’ notice is expected otherwise we reserve the right to make an administration charge.