Health and Safety
To provide Governors with an understanding of their roles and responsibilities in respect of health and safety.
To provide Governors with a brief overview of:
• Health and Safety roles and responsibilities.
• Relevant legislation.
• Contents of Health and Safety Policy.
• Health and Safety objectives and performance standards.
• Advice and support available.
By the end of the course, the delegates will:
• Have a basic understanding of the legislative requirements.
• Understand the contents of the Health and Safety Policy.
• Understand the principles of risk assessment.
• Understand accident prevention.
• Be able to manage health and safety, measure performance and implement improvement plans.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Email: email@example.com or contact Governor Services on 020 8496 6351.