Good Autism Practice
This one day training event has been designed to support all practitioners working directly with pupils on the autism spectrum to develop their practice.
The training will:
• Enable practitioners to develop their knowledge and understanding of good autism practice.
• Provide guidelines and activities to support practitioners to reflect on and improve their own practice.
This session is suitable for practitioners working with school-age pupils on the autism spectrum in both mainstream and specialist services.
All course attendees will receive access to the AET Tools for Teachers online resource, worth £29.99. This includes:
• 44 individual specially designed tools, grouped under six sections
• A hard copy 16-page how-to guide detailing all 44 tools and how to use them
• A code to access all of the resources online
Price: £95 to attendees from Waltham Forest
£195 per delegate from other boroughs (including lunch and refreshments)
To Book – Please complete booking form and return to Rubina Anjum: firstname.lastname@example.org