FEEE Finance Workshop & Information Session for FEEE Providers
A Free Termly Workshop for FEEE Providers in Waltham Forest
This is a free half-day workshop session which will provide information and guidance to FEEE providers on:
• The new Pupil Register system on the EY Provider Hub for establishing eligibility and validating codes for 2YO’s, 30hrs & EYPP
• Process of claiming FEEE funding
• Early Years Single Funding formula
At the end of the workshop, we aim that settings will
• Be able to use the pupil register to deliver a high quality Early Years provision.
• Have a greater understanding of FEEE funding
• Be able to pick up best practice business processes from across EY sectors.
Maximum of 1 delegate per school/setting
This Workshop is free to attend
Refreshments (Tea, Coffee & Biscuits) will be provided
For general booking queries and information, please contact Temilade Adeniji at FEEEprovision@walthamforest.gov.uk or phone 020 8496 2909