Exploring the PRIME Areas of Learning *INVITE ONLY*
Practitioners will have opportunities to:
• develop an understanding of why PD and PSED are vitally important for two year olds
• consider how the learning environment supports the PRIME Areas of learning, characteristics, behaviours and motivation to learn and what key elements are needed to support this
• consider how the provision supports two year olds to manage their own feelings and behaviours
• consider how to plan effectively to support two year olds physical and emotional development
• have opportunities to explore and share a range of practical ideas
• reflect on their own practice, identify strengths and areas for further development
This session will support practitioners working with two year olds in settings and schools to develop their knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of personal, social and emotional development and physical development.
By the end of the session practitioners will have:
• developed their knowledge and understanding of the different elements of personal, social and emotional and physical development
• explored how to plan for and provide an environment that effectively meets the needs and interests of individual children
• developed understanding on the role of the adult and the key person approach
• considered how they are supporting the behaviours and attitudes of each child
• identified their current strengths and areas for development.
For all Booking and Training Queries, please contact - EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk or call 02084962909
Refreshments will be provided.
This is an INVITE ONLY training session for Practitioners working with 2YO.Practitioners should email expressions of interest to participate in the 2YO Moderation programme to EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk.