Exclusions - The Governors Role
An insight into Permanent and Temporary Exclusions.
This two-hour session will cover the following points on exclusions:
• Fixed Term and Permanent Exclusion Statutory Framework
• LBWF Exclusions Process
• Governor Disciplinary Committees
• Fair Hearings and Natural Justice
• Decision Letters
• Independent Review Panels
Governors will gain an insight on the following topics:
• Governors will gain an insight on the following topics:
• Exclusions Guidance.
• Permanent Exclusions in light of the Equality Act.
• Conducting a fair hearing.
• Judicial Review principles and flawed decisions.
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Email: email@example.com or contact Governor Services on 020 8496 6351.