Enhanced Ratios to All!
- What does inclusion look like?
- Barriers to welcoming children with additional needs or SEND.
- How to organise support as an inclusive setting.
- A learning walk
- Best practice and implementing values of inclusion.
- Planning for the impact in your own setting.
Practitioners will develop an ethos of inclusion through discussion and observation of practice at Church Hill Nursery School. We will discuss our intentions and values regarding inclusion, our implementation of this practice discussing the possible obstacles to inclusion and the impact of moving away from purely 1:1 support for children. Developing a whole staff culture which is welcoming of children who need additional support and accepting of children with SEN.
Maximum of 1 delegate per school/setting. Refreshments will be provided
There is a booking fee of £10per delegate.
For general booking queries and information, please contact EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk or phone 020 8496 2909