Disciplinary and Grievance Management
The law requires employers to act reasonably in their discipline of employees and in dealing with grievances. Poorly handled processes can lead to unnecessary and costly employment tribunals.
• Understand the role of governors in this process
• Conducting the Investigation thoroughly, objectively and Impartially
• Why formal policies on these issues exist, and the benefits of having them
• Managing Hearings and Appeals – Key Requirements of the Processes
• How this relates to the Law
• Governors having a good understanding of these processes
• Governors feeling confident and able to volunteer to undertake these types of processes on behalf of the School
Bookings will be taken through the WF Online system and will continue to be taken by the normal channels.
Bookings can be made by phone, email or at your Governing Body meeting.
Should you require further information please contact
Governor Services on 020 8496 6351 or Email: email@example.com