*Developing a Stimulating Learning Environment and How to Implement the EYFS on a Shoestring (for Childminders)*
This training session is part of the Early Years Teaching and Learning Training Framework and Penny Cartwright (EYFS Consultant) will be leading the session on understanding what young children need and how they learn best in a stimulating learning environment
This session will give participants opportunities to consider:
- what young children need and how they learn best
- why it is so important to develop a stimulating learning environment
- how to plan and organise a high quality learning environment
- how to make the most of using resources that are FREE or low cost, including recycled materials and how these can support children’s learning in all seven areas
- and reflect on how different collections can be used to support children’s play and enhance the learning environment
- how to use natural materials in a range of ways to extend children’s learning
- a range of practical, simple ideas that can be implemented quickly and easily and that will inspire and motivate children (as well as adults!)
Practitioners will be able to develop a stimulating learning environment and make the most of using resources that are FREE or low cost.
The presentation used for this training course is available to download from this page if you are logged-in on The Hub or WF Online.
For more details and information on the session, please contact Elisha Brett at email@example.com or phone 07773 046322 or Heather Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07989 454511. For general booking queries and information, please contact Howard Gladwin at email@example.com or phone 020 8496 5126.