Developing Attention Skills
- Developmental progression of attention skills
- Intensive interaction techniques
- Developing attention through small group support
- Further developing attention and turn-taking in small groups
- Encouraging attention using story telling
This course will enable participants to learn about and practise a range of techniques to support children with Autism to develop their attention skills.
Participants need to have a understanding of Autism and the characteristics of Autism before attending this course.
Maximum of 1 delegate per school/setting.
Booking fee of £10 per delegate. Refreshments will be provided.