Baby Room Project (3 sessions - all sessions to be attended)
Practitioners from PVI sector childcare settings with a baby room will develop an understanding of the developmental needs of babies in an Early Years setting
Please note - this is a 3-session course starting on 3 November with the other 2 sessions on 17 November & 1 December (all sessions must be attended)
What will the course cover?
- To increase knowledge about baby brain development
- To highlight the importance of loving and meaningful interactions
- To consider how the use of colour may affect our emotions
- To understand the effects of laughing on the brain
- To highlight simple play experiences to promote joy and laughter
- To understand the importance of quality interactions
What are the planned outcomes for the delegate?
- Practitioners will understand the developmental needs of babies in an Early Years setting
- Practitioners will offer a sympathetic and stimulating environment for babies
- Practitioners will understand the importance of the key worker system to support attachment and emotional well-being
The presentations used during this training course are available to download from this page if you are logged-in on The Hub or WF Online.