*All Talk Communication Project Workshop - Developing Language Through Responsive Interactions*
• Understand speech, language and communication skill development in Early Years
• Understand the important role that Early Years Practitioners play in developing children’s language and communication skills
• Understand how adult-child interactions impact on language and communication development
• Identify positive strategies that will support the development of children’s language and communication skills
• Plan a process of evaluating and developing effective adult-child interactions in their setting
Please note - there is a different All Talk workshop taking place later in March (please see The Hub for further details)
This is an interactive workshop, providing Early Years Practitioners with opportunities to reflect on the importance of adult-child interactions for supporting language development. This will include use of video reflection, practical activities and group discussions. Practitioners will receive practical strategies to take back to their setting to develop in order to support the transfer of their learning.
Practitioners will develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in ways to promote language and communication through their interactions with young children.
For specific information on the event please contact Jo Quinlan at email@example.com or Helen Malique at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8430 7970.
For queries on the booking process only please contact Howard Gladwin - Early Years Training & Quality Coordinator at email@example.com