Events & Training
By attending the workshop you will:
• Be able to demonstrate understanding of responsibilities to safeguard children
• Be able to identify vulnerable children and young people as early as possible
• Be able to identify the threshold criteria of different levels of intervention and the referral process
• Be equipped to work in a coordinated way to help children before things reach to a crisis point.
• Be able to identify the reasons for changes in legislation and policy
• Be able to apply new learning in respect of the lessons of Serious Case Reviews and the impact of them upon practice
• Be able to complete Our Family Journey Assessments, Team around the family meetings and Request for Help and Support forms.