Early Help Co-ordinators
About our service
Early Help Co-ordinators support and promote the implementation of Our Family Journey (formerly CAF and Early Help Assessment); ensuring that schools are supported to complete theOur Family Journey (OFJ) for families that require additional support. They will also support and chair complex 'team around the family' meetings that bring services together with the family to create a plan of action that will help bring about better outcomes for the family.
What we offer
The Early Help Co-ordinator can broker a number of interventions on the schools behalf, where a family may require additional support:
- Targeted 1:1 work
- Whole family work
- Group work
- Accredited parenting programmes
- Family Partnership Model interventions
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
Benefits of using our service
- Help school lay out their Early Help offer
- Help schools to identify children and their families that require additional support
- Support the school to assess need through an Early Help Assessment
- Support the school with Team Around the Family meetings
- Broker referrals to the Early Help Service and signpost to other agencies when more intensive support is required that cannot be offered by the school
- Be the interface with Children's Social Care to support referrals, advise on thresholds and update school on action being taken
- Deliver training to schools, to support staff working with children and their families that require additional support
Tess Glenday, Lead Manager for Early Help and Troubled Families
If you need to speak with an Early Help Co-ordinator, you can call the Early Help Duty Manager number between 10am-4pm on 020 8496 5114.
Do you want to find out more about this service?
To find out more about this service, download any extra documents / resources associated with this particular service, or if you have specific needs that you would like to discuss, please login. You can then use the online query form to contact the service directly. The service will respond to your query within 5 working days.
If you do not have log in details, please register.