The Hub website
About our service
The Hub website was set up in March 2014 to be the first point of contact for all childcare and education professionals in Waltham Forest. It would:
- support the Council to meet its statutory duties, including those within the new Ofsted frameworks for LAs;
- support the communication of Education Improvement priorities developed by the Education Partnership Board;
- promote a positive image of Waltham Forest as a leading edge authority in urban education in order to support the recruitment and retention of high quality professionals; and
- support self improving systems and collaborative support between schools and settings.
Funded through the Universal Offer for the financial year 2015-16 only. Further developments are planned to better facilitate sector-led improvement.
Benefits of using our service
- Acts as a single portal where all information about education in Waltham Forest can be accessed from, including a restricted area for senior leaders of schools where important documents between the school and LA are stored.
- All LA policy and guidance for schools and settings can be accessed through the site.
- Important news and briefing articles from Council officers are posted regularly, so that education professionals in schools and settings stay up to date.
- Regular e-newsletter sent to all registered users, which summarises all of the recent key updates from Waltham Forest Council.
- Community area, where professionals can network with other professionals in a secure online space.
Sev Hassan, Digital & Content Officer
020 8496 6329
Do you want to find out more about this service?
To find out more about this service, download any extra documents / resources associated with this particular service, or if you have specific needs that you would like to discuss, please login. You can then use the online query form to contact the service directly. The service will respond to your query within 5 working days.
If you do not have log in details, please register.