About our service
Our service is a not-for-profit service and aims to help you manage your existing ICT services and infrastructure, helping you to meet your daily ICT and Ofsted requirements.
We have years of local knowledge, familiarity with the staff and schools, and experience in the support of multi-million pound new school and improvement ICT projects in the borough. Whether your requirements are for major ICT improvement projects or advice about your ICT requirements, we can be your ideal partner.
What we offer
- Consultancy services to assist schools with managing and getting maximum value out of their existing ICT contracts
- ICT project management services for anything from small scale works to large infrastructure projects
- Additional support for LGfL services to enhance the existing provision
- Procurement services utilising ICT frameworks to ensure best value for money achieved
- Support in the recruitment of third party support providers
- Support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) following new installations
Ertan Nazim, Schools ICT Support Service
07968 402 384