Ofsted describes e-safety as a school's ability:
- to protect and educate pupils and staff in their use of technology
- to have the appropriate mechanisms to intervene and support any incident where appropriate.
Safer Internet Day 2017 took place on Tuesday 7th February 2017 with the theme 'Be the change: unite for a better internet'.
Click on the links below to see further information on:
- Inspecting e-safety and guidance
- Professional reputation for teachers
- Sexting resources/guidance
- Links for schools to share with parents on e-safety
NOTE: THE LINKS ABOVE WILL BECOME ACTIVE WHEN THE PAGES ARE UPDATED