Section 251 budget & outturn statements
Section 251 schools budget statement for 2014-15 and 2013-14
Local authorities are required under Section 251 of the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 to annually publish an education and children's social care budget statement. This statement contains financial information about how much the Local Authority intends to spend on:
- schools budget
- de-delegated items
- high needs budget
- early years budget
- central provision within the schools budget
- children's and young people's services.
Logged-in users can download the statement below, which comprises of three tables:
- Table 1 - Local Authority level information
- Table 2 - School table high needs & alternative provision settings information
- Early Years proforma.
Section 251 budget outturn statement for financial years 2012-13 and 2013-14
Local authorities are required under Section 251 of the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 to publish a Section 251 budget outturn statement. The prescribed periods for these outturn statements are 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013 and 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014.
The Section 251 outturn statement provides actual income and spending information (as opposed to the budgeted amount) and can be downloaded by logged-in users below:
- Table A - Spending by schools and the local authority within the schools budget
- Table A1 - Expenditure on Children's and Young People's Services including Sure Start Children's Centres and services for young people
- Table B - School level information, with a summary of individual schools' expenditure in respect of the 2012-13 financial year only.
For questions relating to Section 251 please contact:
Schools Finance Team
020 8496 6304
Download the documents from this page
Register on The Hub to download any documents/files that may be attached to this article - it's free and takes just a few moments. As a visitor to the site you can read the articles but not download any documents or files. However, as a registered user you can download any files, in addition to what is written on-screen.