The Education Network for Waltham Forest
Supported by Waltham Forest

Setting up & Registering your Business

Early Years & Childcare

There are many different arrangements for how a childcare provider can choose to operate. These include operating as part of a school; as a registered company with Companies House; as a registered charity with the Charities Commission; or as a sole trader/partnership registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC). It is important that you choose the right legal status.