The Education Network for Waltham Forest
Supported by Waltham Forest


EYFS & Childcare

Financial records

Operating a childcare business means that you will need to keep the appropriate financial records for tax and accounting purposes. The best source of information on this comes from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) who can advise on: