Waltham Forest Council Financial Guidance for FEEE providers
Waltham Forest Council produces its own local financial guidance for FEEE providers, which are all available to download at the bottom of this page in the blue boxes. We encourage all FEEE providers to read these documents carefully!
FEEE financial guidance
The first section of downloads is our FEEE financial guidance comprising the following:
- FEEE Financial Guidance 16-17
- Appendix A - Parental Declaration Form 2016
- Appendix B - Final indicative hourly rates for 2016-17 (Summer 2016 Term updated)
- Appendix C - 2016-17 indicative budget shares (Summer 2016 Term updated)
- Appendix D - Key Facts and Dates 2016-17 relating to 3 and 4-year-old Headcount Payments
Process for SEND payments for 2 year olds
The next section of downloads comprises documents outlining the process for SEND payments for 2 year olds, that include flowcharts showing the pathways for 2-4 year old places in special schools, Early Years mainstream settings and childminders:
- FEEE - SEND place guidance flow chart 2-4 years EY settings - Nov 2015
- FEEE - SEND place guidance flow chart 2-4 years Childminders - Nov 2015
Tools for settings to help them with the FEEE
The final section contains tools for settings to help them with the FEEE:
- 16-17 FEE Monthly Payment Calculator.
For any queries relating to FEEE funding and submitting headcounts, please contact either of the following:
Marc Girouard, Principal FEEE Finance Officer
020 8496 3565/07808 653 976
Vira Yurchenko, FEEE Finance Officer
020 8496 3565
Download the documents from this page
Register on The Hub to download any documents/files that may be attached to this article - it's free and takes just a few moments. As a visitor to the site you can read the articles but not download any documents or files. However, as a registered user you can download any files, in addition to what is written on-screen.