Waltham Forest Schools Forum has an important role under the school funding arrangements introduced in April 2006. It has a consultative role in relation to the local distribution of school funding and it is also able to decide on certain proposals from the local authority which currently have to go to the Secretary of State for decision.
The Education Funding Agency (EFA) has produced a detailed guide for schools and academies about Schools Forum. It should provide you with a clear understanding of the role of the local schools forum.
The reports and minutes of previous meetings have been grouped by academic year and can be downloaded after following the links below:
- Schools Forum reports and appendices 2016-17
- Schools Forum reports and appendices 2015-16
- Schools Forum reports and appendices 2014-15
- Schools Forum reports and appendices 2013-14
- Schools Forum reports and appendices 2012-13
Copies of all reports with appendices are available upon request.