Registering on the Waltham Forest Directory
Registering your setting on the Waltham Forest Directory (formerly the Children & Young People's Directory) is essential as it allows you to advertise your services to thousands of families in Waltham Forest for free and also keep your information up to date that you are required to provide to the Local Authority.
All childcare settings (apart from childminders) have basic records added to the directory as soon as their Ofsted registration becomes active. Childminders are required to provide GDPR consent before this can happen as their details are not in the public domain. To register on the Waltham Forest Directory, advertise and manage your settings details please just follow the below simple steps:
- Click on the link to visit the create an account page.
- Complete your details as requested and the actions in your confirmation email.
- Log in to your new Waltham Forest Directory account.
- Search the directory and find the record for your setting you want access to, scroll down to the bottom of the record and click on the "Provider Updates" section.
- Click on the "Apply" button to request admin rights to the record.
Once your request has been approved, you will have full access to your information on the live site to update whenever you need to.
If you need any support please just email email@example.com.
Download the documents from this page
Register on The Hub to download any documents/files that may be attached to this article - it's free and takes just a few moments. As a visitor to the site you can read the articles but not download any documents or files. However, as a registered user you can download any files, in addition to what is written on-screen.