Registering on the Waltham Forest Directory
Registering your setting on the Waltham Forest Directory (formerly the Children & Young People's Directory) is essential as it allows you to advertise your services to thousands of families in Waltham Forest for free and also keep your information up to date that you are required to provide to the Local Authority.
All childcare settings have basic records added to the directory as soon as their Ofsted registration becomes active. To register on the Waltham Forest Directory and become the owner of your record(s) please just follow the below simple steps.
- Click on the link to visit the create an account page.
- Complete your details as requested and the actions in your confirmation email.
- Log in to your new Waltham Forest Directory account.
- Search the directory and find the record for your setting you want access to, scroll down to the bottom of the record and click on the "Provider Updates" section.
- Click on the "Apply" button to request admin rights to the record.
Once your request is approved, you will have full access to your information on the live site to update whenever you need to.
If you need any support please just email firstname.lastname@example.org.