Premises in Waltham Forest available for childcare
On this page, we will include details of any properties or premises in Waltham Forest, that we are made aware of, which will be available to deliver childcare from.
An opportunity has risen to purchase the business and/or assets of this multi-site children's nursery.
Key details include:
- the companies operate from leasehold premises inClerkenwell, Chingford and Harpenden
- the administrators would like to acheive a sale in short order and as such it is anticipated that sale and purchase of the business ans assets, will be executed at the earliest opportunity
- the companies have a combined turnover of £1.1 million
- the combined capacity of children places across all three sites is 131
- the nurseries have all been granted a 'good' status from Ofsted
Significant interest is anticipated so all expressions of interest should be sent to FRP by 5pm on Friday 5 April 2019 at the latest.
The nurseries include:
Yardley Forest Nursery, Hawkwood Lodge Yardley Lane, London E4 7RS (Waltham Forest)
Lynmore House Nursery, 34 Sun Lane, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 4HA (Out of Borough)
Clerkenwell Mount Nursery, 27-29 Amwell Street, London Ec1R 1UN (Out of Borough)
All enquiries should, in the first instance, be directed to FRP Advisery.
- All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before receiving access to the information data room.
- Significant interest is anticipated so all expressions of interest should be sent to FRP by 5pm on Friday 5 April 2019 at the latest. A purchaser must be in a position to complete the transaction shortly thereafter. All offers should be supported by proof of funding.
Download the documents from this page
Register on The Hub to download any documents/files that may be attached to this article - it's free and takes just a few moments. As a visitor to the site you can read the articles but not download any documents or files. However, as a registered user you can download any files, in addition to what is written on-screen.